[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Manila - Chapter restart

Michael Dungog michael.dungog at owasp.org
Thu May 17 07:35:58 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for your warm welcome. I am truly honored to be part of
OWASP.

I have more that 10 years of IT and information security experience. Most
recently as a
technical security analyst. Responsible for global security operation that
includes
leading the Security team in handling complex security incident and
translate complex security
requirements into operational processes for implementation.

By restarting OWASP-Manila Chapter, Its an honor to contribute our
knowledge to the information security community our years of experience to
improve infrastructure and application security.

Thank you.

Regards,

Michael Dungog