[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_conference_committee] [owasp-board] Re: [Committees-chairs] 2012 Speaker Agreement Update

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Mar 28 16:13:22 UTC 2012

I agree with what Jason said.  I see no reason why a person should not be
able to include a company logo in a slide deck regardless of whether they
are a corporate member or not.  My $0.02:

* If the event has a presentation template, then corporate logos should be
limited to only the "About Me" page of the presentation.

~josh