[Global_chapter_committee] Starting a chapter on Curacao

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Sat Jun 9 14:29:02 UTC 2012

Johanna,
Can you please submit your request through our contact us form:
  http://sl.owasp.org/contactus

We also will need confirmation that you have read and agree to the terms of
the OWASP Chapter Handbook -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Chapter_Leader_Handbook (Note - Chapter 2
is the most critical and outlines the mandatory rules for chapter leaders).

Thanks much!
Sarah Baso

--
OWASP Operational Support:
Conference Logistics & Community Relations

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso