[Global_chapter_committee] Committee Goals and Objectives for 2012

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at ni.com
Fri Jan 20 16:21:12 UTC 2012

Tin, have you already put together our goals and objectives for 2012?  If
not, it sounds like we, as a committee, have some work to do in planning
out what we would like to accomplish this year.  I know two things which
are near and dear to my heart are:

Creating a template for chapters to become self-sustaining.
Coming up with creative ways to get inactive chapters active once again.

What else do you guys want to do this year?

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol (CISSP, CCNA, GWAS)
Information Security Program Owner
National Instruments