[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Student Chapter

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Aug 2 21:46:43 UTC 2012

Martin,

Tony has already filled out the application form on the OWASP Student
Chapter wiki.  That was the first thing I directed him to do.  We are
looking to get them spun up as quickly as possible to take advantage of the
influx of student coming back in the fall and hopefully get some additional
attendees to AppSec USA.  What are our next steps to get them going?

~josh