[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Student Chapter

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Aug 2 08:19:41 UTC 2012

Hi Josh, Tony,

We are currently re-boosting the Student Chapter initiative. So a lot is
going on behind the curtains, soon to be available public!

In the mean time, to start an OWASP Student Chapter, please fill out the
application form on the OWASP Student Chapter wiki (
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Student_Chapters_Program).

Here the direct link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?formkey=dEUwNEd3V0JBSEMwa2twVU9oYXFpZUE6MQ

We will contact the student chapters soon!

In the mean time, let me know whenever you have any question!

Thanks for your application,
Cheers,
-martin