[Global_chapter_committee] GoToMeeting and Purchase of A/V Supplies for Austin Chapter

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Apr 24 19:49:30 UTC 2012

I use Kevin Coons, manatribe at gmail.com

He masters the OWASP Podcast and specializes in video.

Aloha,

--
Jim Manico
VP, Security Architecture

On Apr 24, 2012, at 12:46 PM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:

Oh, one other thing.  I have recordings from our last four meetings, but
don't really have the time and equipment to properly produce the videos.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a company to do this?  This may need to
be another use for our chapter funds.

~josh