[Global_chapter_committee] Proposed Chapter Committee budget for 2012

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Mon Sep 26 14:11:11 EDT 2011

Seba,

Good question about Ops Support.

$21,000 figure comes from 20/week * $20/hour * 52 weeks (=$20,800). The
intent is to hire an administrator part time, in conjunction with other
committees (such as conferences committee). That person will most likely be
Sarah, but does not have to be. If the board hires Sarah, or someone else,
full time directly under the board, that line item will be reallocated to
the board. At this point, I am putting it on the table so that the board can
think about it.

I don't have problem doubling Chapter Nurturing Program, but we had a lot of
surplus in 2011. We can ask for more but may not need to use all.

Thanks!