[Global_chapter_committee] Bowing out

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Mon Sep 19 03:22:16 EDT 2011

Neil,

Thanks for all your contributions to OWASP. It has been a pleasure working
with you, both at OWASP and ATTi, and I hope we cross paths again soon.

Cassio,

I like your idea. While we may have to mark OC chapter as inactive, like
you, I do not wish to disband OC mailing list. I will include OC chapter
when I make meeting announcements and it will be only once or twice a month.

Sarah and Kate,

FYI. You may mark OC chapter inactive but please do not disband their
mailing list.

Thank you.

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP