[Global_chapter_committee] Bowing out

Cassio Goldschmidt cassio at owasp.org
Sun Sep 18 12:17:03 EDT 2011

Sounds good. Just to be clear: the idea is not to merge the lists but only
to keep OC informed about LA events while nobody takes ownership of the
chapter.

I'll be on a plane heading to Brazil while Manico is presentation this
month. You will have to come back next month - we'll have him presenting
again! ;-)

Cheers,
Cassio