[Global_chapter_committee] Bowing out

Cassio Goldschmidt cassio at owasp.org
Sat Sep 17 13:37:37 EDT 2011

 [+LA board and chapter committee]

Neil,

You will be dearly missed! I have nothing but *great* things to say about
your contribution to the organization and how much fun I had working with
you in the last 3 years! I hope you can come to LA every now and then,
perhaps during our Christmas party, to say hello.

I’d like to also take the opportunity and propose that OWSP LA takes
ownership of OWASP OC mailing list. Some of our events are big enough or
near enough to justify sending an email. This will help to keep the
community informed and interested. The lists will not be merged, just
managed by OWASP LA for the time being.
Cassio