[Global_chapter_committee] Application for Chapter Committee

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Mon Sep 12 16:19:34 EDT 2011

Hi Josh,

I am very excited that you want to join the chapter committee. I
believe what you did was correct, in asking new recommendations for
chapter committee application. Let's work on it so that you can get
started soon. I believe we as members of the committee you are joining
cannot endorse you on your app.

I hope you will be able to participate in chapter leader workshop
remotely next week. I will provide the call-in numbers and GoTo
meeting info.

Thanks.

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter