[Global_chapter_committee] [OWASP Israel] Open positions at IBM

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Thu Sep 1 19:40:01 EDT 2011

I appreciate all the inputs on this issue. My thoughts are that as
chapter leaders, we do what is best for our local chapters and
communities. We do constantly balance sending enough information out
via the chapter mailing list vs. sending too much out and becoming
spam-like. Need of information and tolerance for too much information
vary from chapter to chapter, based on local culture and taste, and
local chapter leaders are the best to gauge and adjust as needed.

For OWASP as a whole, as long as there is no abuse going on with of
these mailing lists -- no "daily deals" please -- we should let
chapter leader manage their local lists.