[Global_chapter_committee] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Seattle

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Mon Oct 10 16:56:11 EDT 2011

Mark,

It lists Scott Stender as the chapter leader, but the chapter has been
inactive since 8/2010.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/scott-stender/0/917/b8b

I would suggest that you first work with Scott (CC'ed) to have the
chapter active again. If Scott is unwilling or unable to continue
leading the chapter, or if he does not respond in reasonable time,
you're welcome to take over the leadership of Seattle chapter. Global
chapter committee and OWASP staff (Kate and Sarah) will help you set
up appropriate rights.

But let's hope we hear back from Scott first.

Thanks.

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter