[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: [Global_membership_committee] Membership Model 3.0

Seba seba at owasp.org
Wed May 25 08:45:26 EDT 2011

Hi,

As this is in the cross-section between membership/chapters committee:
can we have your opinion on the proposed membership model?
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/11WXyTVzyYgnysDKovVcvlHKv7elIBMTcaz-kIzqX04c/edit?hl=en
#

please see my remarks below.

Unless I am the only one with reservations on the proposed chapter supporter
category?

--Seba