[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_membership_committee] Membership Model 3.0

dan cornell dan.cornell at owasp.org
Mon May 23 20:57:22 EDT 2011

Seba:

-Tax deductibility: Made to reflect US-only

-Chapter Supporter: This is something we discussed at length within the
Committee and this is what we came up with.  Broad discretion is still
deferred to the specific Chapter Leader to set sponsorship levels, etc. Does
the language as it exists cause you to vote "no" on implementing the updated
model as proposed?

-University/Academic Supporters - Changed to Academic

-Chapter and project leaders are no longer considered Honorary Members as
those memberships have expired.  They are encouraged to become Individual
Members.  If that is not possible/desirable then they can request a new
Honorary Membership. When we push this live we will have a link to the
submission form.

Thanks,

Dan