[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_membership_committee] Membership Model 3.0

Seba seba at owasp.org
Fri May 20 05:17:59 EDT 2011

Dan,

100% tax deductable: please add this is US only. Rates will vary in other
countries.

I do not agree with the proposed chapter supporter model: it's 'over
regulating'. This can best be handled at local level and should be
considered by the chapters committee. I also do not agree with the 90-10
'split': it all goes to the foundation, but stays 100% available for the
chapter to be spent on local activities that are in line with the OWASP
mission.

Best to change University Supporters to Academic Supporters: this is a
broader group.
Will active chapter/project leaders be recognized as honorary members? Maybe
best to add the link already to perform the request?

regards

--Seba