[Global_chapter_committee] Changes to the OWASP Local Chapters home page

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Thu May 19 12:47:58 EDT 2011

I agree with Kate on collapsible tables and removing the huge list.

We should not use red for inactive chapters. We should either gray
them out or put them in a separate "inactive" table. The idea is to
not distract the user looking for an active chapter.

Good work Sarah!

Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter<http://www.owaspla.org/>
Chair, OWASP Global Chapter