[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_membership_committee] [Global_conference_committee] membership during registration

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Wed May 18 13:54:43 EDT 2011

I agree that we should let the new or renewing member choose their own home
chapter and have 40% of the membership dues go to the chapter of their
choice.

>From what I understand (and I am fairly new at this) is that if an
individual registers at a conference, whether it be a new registration or
renewing a membership, there is no way for them to choose a home chapter at
that time.

--
Kelly Santalucia
OWASP NY NJ Chapter Administrator