[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_conference_committee] [Global_membership_committee] membership during registration

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed May 18 14:09:36 EDT 2011

We are going to have to figure out a way to make this work - that is, to
designate which chapter the funds should be designated to.  I am confident
we can find some solution!

Sarah Baso

--
OWASP Operational Support for Global Chapters, Conferences, and Industry
Committees

OWASP MSP: Host to OWASP AppSec USA 2011
September 20-23 Training, Talks, CTF, Showroom, and More
www.appsecusa.org
@appsecusa, @owaspmsp @OWASPSummit

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso