[Global_chapter_committee] San Francisco Bay Area OWASP Meeting
ExSi at pge.com
Wed May 18 12:47:27 EDT 2011
This morning we had a conference call regarding starting up the San Francisco Bay Area OWASP Chapter again. Cory Scott, Mandeep Khera, Max Atroshenko, and Teresa Stevens (myself) called in.
We discussed the following issues:
* The next meeting, which is scheduled for 11:30 - 1:30, June 22, at 245 Market, room 1417 (PG&E's offices). This will be a lunch meeting. Please email me if you plan to attend so I can put you on the list.
* We discussed whether it would be a good idea to have a board of directors for the Bay Area Chapter. The consensus seemed to be that we should have a board of directors.
* We discussed potential future venues for meetings. Please contact me if you are interested in volunteering your organization for a future venue for meetings.
* We discussed potential speakers for future meetings. Please contact me if you have ideas for speakers for future meetings.
* We discussed the need for sponsors. Please contact me if you work with an organization that is interested in sponsoring the Bay Area Chapter of OWASP.
Teresa Stevens, MSIA, CISSP
Information Security Specialist
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
77 Beale Street, Room 2605A
Mail Code B26S
San Francisco, CA 94105
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Global_chapter_committee