[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_conference_committee] membership during registration

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Wed May 18 11:11:02 EDT 2011

(looping in chapters and membership)
Kate,

The Conferences Committee has no offical policy on this.  I was told that
this went to the conference previously due to an undue burden on accounting
resources.

I'm of the opinion that it should follow the standard membership committee
policy (as it's sort of separate activity from the conference). In general
tho I don't really think this is our AoR but we can discuss if there has
been a change in the operational requiremetns.

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175