[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: [Global_conference_committee] COMPLETE BOARD ACTION ITEM: OWASP event profit sharing messaging

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue May 10 20:06:12 EDT 2011

Is this something that the chapters committee has reviewed and accepts the caps as the voice of 70 chapters?

Rochester, NY
Dallas, TX
NYC
NJ

That I am aware of do not support a "cap"

We need your committee to agree or disagree on this one as the voice of the majority prior to the next board meeting.

Begin forwarded message: