[Global_chapter_committee] Chapter Status?

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Mar 28 20:07:16 EDT 2011

Thanks for the heartbeat Paul.

Perhaps would be useful to pull together a OWASP Day event and work with the other chapters in the region to do a collective effort?  Seems like some of the momentum has slowed down in your region?

Let us and the Global Chapter Committee know how we can support you.

Some talks for ideas:  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Education_Presentation

Money for OWASP Project speakers to come help:  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_on_the_Move