[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Materials for Chapter meeting

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Mar 25 11:58:08 EDT 2011

Lucas, when will your meeting take place?  I do not have books "in stock"
but can certainly order them for you.  I have some other items i can send to
you as well but need to know quantity.

What do you anticipate your budget to be for food?

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org