[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Agenda for March meetings

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Mar 13 14:27:19 EDT 2011

Kate can set up a dial-in number for the conference calls.
The advantage is that chapter leaders can call in to listen + we will
have better quality than with Skype
Draw-back is that it is a US phone number.

Kate: can we set up an international dial-in conference call service ???
alternative is to refund committee members a Skype US dial-in fee?

--Seba