[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: [Global_membership_committee] OWASP Student Chapter Program Membership proposal

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Tue Mar 8 14:07:37 EST 2011

Well, it's a good thing that more people are interested in it. My
concern is to get this rolling. I think Chapt. Comm. is in better
position to help because we can share our experience in running
chapters but I don't really care whoever takes leadership as long as
it is rolling.

This will definitely be discussed during the chairs meeting next week.

One thing I never understood was the difference between Chapter and
Membership committees. I guess I should ask that question too.

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter