[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Goiania

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Mar 8 09:55:27 EST 2011

Dear Eduardo,

Welcome and thank you for joining OWASP. You now have access to moderate
your chapter’s mailing list and your chapter¹s page has been updated to
include your information.

Link to your chapter:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Goiania

If you have not already created an account on our site, please do so using
the following link.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin&type=signup

Some useful Links:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Tutorial
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Searching

Your mailing list has been created and functional. An automated email from
our mailing list manager should have sent your administrative password. You
will be responsible for moderation of your list.  If additional moderators
need to be added to your list, please feel free to add them as needed.
Should a post need to be moderated, you will receive a email from your list
requesting approval.

Link to your Mailing List:

I have also added you to the OWASP-Chapters list so that you can discuss
ideas with the other
Chapter leads. Please send a message to introduce yourself to everyone!
As a chapter we have provided you with a OWASP email account. This account
will allow you to communicate with community and represent OWASP at the same
time. In addition, since our email is part of the Google Apps Program, you
will also have access to calendars, documents and gtalk using your new OWASP
account.

Should you need assistance with your mailing list or making changes on
OWASP, feel free to contact us anytime at webmaster at owasp.org.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403