[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Agenda for March meetings

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Tue Mar 8 09:12:43 EST 2011

I'm really sorry everyone, but my company is getting better at blocking
Skype. Whenever I run the client it sets off alarms in Symantec Endpoint
Protection, crashes periodically, and when it does run it opens a new
browser window every 2-3 seconds, continuously taking focus in Windows. So I
effectively can't use Skype at work anymore.

I'll try my best to get on the call next week, but both our meeting times
are during my business day, so I will have to be able to clear my calendar
for at least half an hour before and after our meetings to be able to go
somewhere else with Internet access. It won't be easy.

I wish there was an alternative to Skype, like the dial-in number we used
for the bylaws task force call.

--matt