[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_conference_committee] OCMS: New event "Payment Risk Forum - Beirut 2011 "

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Tue Mar 8 08:39:36 EST 2011

>From the partner agreement section:

- Confirmed you may place OWASP Banner and materials in the networking area
of the conference
- We will include OWASP logo in all marketing material (and profile)
- OWASP Syria receives a speaking slot as discussed
- Economy Return flight from Riyadh Saudi Arabia to beirut
- Accomodation for 2 nights (if OWASP Refers mroe than 3 delegates to
register)

In exchange OWASP Syria commits to:
- Sending at least 2 dedicated email to members and external contacts in the
region regarding the event
- Making a concerted effort to communicate OWASP involvement in the event
- Listing on OWASP Chapter website

Chapters,

I'd like your input on the "- Sending at least 2 dedicated email to members
and external contacts in the region regarding the event" bits.  In the past
we've shyed away from doing mailing blasts even to local lists, but I think
that this is a reasonable request.

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175