[Global_chapter_committee] Agenda for March meetings

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Mar 7 21:47:25 EST 2011

Tin,

One agenda item mission is the chapter handbook.  We need a review and a revision to the 2011+ handbook from the global committee representatives. We have now 70 chapters, (down from what was once 150 pre-summit) Version 1.0 was 2007, 2009 Ofer did some updates so one of the first things for the chapters committee to jump into would be the governance of local chapters via a handbook. Then like most things you can manage to policy

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Chapter_Handbook

~Brennan