[Global_chapter_committee] Global Chapter Committee Second Monday of the Month Meeting

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Mon Mar 7 17:00:31 EST 2011

My feeling is, in general, we should always always always stick with UTC and
let the individuals in their individual time zones/countries/states figure
out their local time themselves.

But in this particular case since Mandeep says he can't do it at 1300
US/Pacific, I think we should move it to accommodate.

--matt