[Global_chapter_committee] This month's meeting is soon

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Mon Mar 7 12:04:03 EST 2011

Hi Guys,

I believe the meeting schedule still stands --

   - 2nd Monday of the month (3/14) @ 20h UTC for EU/US, fits for Andrew,
   Tin, Matthew, Mandeep, Kate, Gustavo, Seba
   - 2nd Tuesday of the month (3/8) @ 14h UTC for US/Aspac/India, fits for
   Puneet, Kate, Tin (occasionally), Seba (occasionally), Andrew

I will send a calendar invite for both and will try my best to attend
tomorrow (Tuesday) one.

Our main topic to discuss is what to do with inactive chapters. I owe you a
proposal on addressing inactive chapter.

I will send that to you later today. Let's discuss that, and the committee
budget tomorrow.

That should be short, I hope (for Andrew).

Thanks.

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Matthew Chalmers <matthew.chalmers at owasp.org

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP