[Global_chapter_committee] This month's meeting is soon

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Mon Mar 7 11:48:36 EST 2011

Looking at the times listed on our committee page, I should be able to make
both calls, and they're a week apart.

I'm not sure what your time zone is but our page (
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Chapter_Committee) states March 8 @
1400 UTC and then March 14 @ 2000 UTC. Are you in Hawaii or Australia, or
somewhere around there?

It would be nice to have an agenda posted on the "meetings" page (
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Global_Chapters_Committee), because
I'm confused about what we need to be doing since the two action items are
pretty vague: follow-up on inactive chapters and update the handbook.

--matt