[Global_chapter_committee] Discussion on New Chapter Finance Policy

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Wed Jun 29 23:02:12 EDT 2011

Where did this "proposal" come from? Why is the Board voting on it? I see
the only page that links to it on the wiki is the minutes from a Board
meeting, but it's listed as a reference without much context.

Before commenting on this "proposal" (which looks and sounds like complete
crap to me), I'd like to know where it came from and who asked the Board to
vote on it.

--matt