[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Tunisia

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Jun 29 16:23:12 EDT 2011

Thank you for this update.  It sounds like you will be making great progress
for OWASP in Tunisia.  I am including the Global Chapter Committee in the
discussion, particularly to review your statement regarding the creation of
a national institution.  Just to clarify, does this include the
establishment of a legal entity or are you promoting OWASP?

My email was initially prompted by an inquiry from Mohamed Ridha CHEBBI
regarding the status of the chapter.  I have copied him as well so that you
might connect with him and work together in the region.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org