[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Equador

Gustavo_Barbato at Dell.com Gustavo_Barbato at Dell.com
Wed Jun 29 11:16:43 EDT 2011

Absolutely!

Ramiro, please email me on lgbarbato at owasp.org<mailto:lgbarbato at owasp.org>

Thanks,
Gustavo.
L. Gustavo C. Barbato
Dell | Compliance & Information Security - Security Consulting
office + 55 51 3274 1306, mobile + 55 51 9245 2950
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lgbarbato

From: global_chapter_committee-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:global_chapter_committee-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Kate Hartmann
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 12:06 PM
To: 'Ramiro Pulgar'
Cc: global_chapter_committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Equador

Gustavo, as the Latin American representative on the Global Chapter's committee, please reach out to Ramiro regarding his questions on opening a chapter in Equador.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org<http://www.owasp.org/>
Cc: global_chapter_committee at lists.owasp.org

You would not be able to promote your company's training courses through your local chapter.

To: milovisho at hotmail.com
Subject: OWASP Equador

Thank you for your interest in starting an OWASP Chapter in Equador.  Please verify that you have read the chapter leader handbook as indicated on our chapter page.  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Chapter

Thank you.