[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Equador

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Jun 29 11:06:13 EDT 2011

Gustavo, as the Latin American representative on the Global Chapter’s
committee, please reach out to Ramiro regarding his questions on opening a
chapter in Equador.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Cc: global_chapter_committee at lists.owasp.org

You would not be able to promote your company’s training courses through
your local chapter.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

www.owasp.org <http://www.owasp.org/>

To: milovisho at hotmail.com
Subject: OWASP Equador

Thank you for your interest in starting an OWASP Chapter in Equador.  Please
verify that you have read the chapter leader handbook as indicated on our
chapter page.  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Chapter

Thank you.