[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Poland - New Leader

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Jun 20 11:11:26 EDT 2011

Wojciech,
I have updated your chapter wiki page to reflect this change in leadership
as well as added you as an administrator of the Owasp-poland mailing list.
Przemyslaw can hopefully share the password with you (otherwise I can do a
password reset).

I have also added you to the Owasp-chapters mailing list, which was
discussed at the Chapters Workshop at AppSec EU as a means to communicate
strictly about local chapter matters (distinguishing it from the leaders
list).

Regards,
Sarah Baso

Global Chapter Committee Administrator

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 3:41 AM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:

> Przemyslaw,
>
> Thank you for pushing the OWASP Poland chapter forward!
> you have clearly achieved a lot looking at
> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Poland
>
> Wojciech,
>
> Welcome!
> Kate can help you out in the chapter leader administration etc, ..
> Don't hesitate to call upon her, the chapters committee and assure that you
> are subscribed to https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-chapters!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> --Seba
>
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 12:32 AM, Przemyslaw Skowron <
> przemyslaw.skowron at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> For a few years as OWASP Researcher/Speaker at many chapter meetings,
>> conferences at Poland and more then 1 year as OWASP Poland Chapter
>> Leader I must left from this role - to little free time and a few
>> personal reasons.
>>
>> Now, a new OWASP Poland Chapter Leader is Wojtek Dworakowski (he is on
>> CC). I highly recommend his on this role.
>>
>> If you have any questions about previous activities (2009-2011) do not
>> hesitate to contact with me.
>>
>> Thanks for a great time and good luck in the future!
>> --
>> Przemyslaw Skowron, <przemyslaw.skowron {at} gmail.com>

--
Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso