[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Meeting?

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sat Jun 18 19:15:29 EDT 2011

Sebastien,

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:
> Christian,
> As stated before: I have full confidence in the current German chapter
> leaders and consider this case (if there ever was any) closed.

I believe that I concurred with this already i.e.

> On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 2:48 AM, Christian Heinrich
> <christian.heinrich at owasp.org> wrote:
>> I would interpret
>> https://twitter.com/#!/i0n1c/status/79453381969711104 as it is *no*
>> longer an issue.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:
> instead of putting energy in googling tweets: focus on positive action: how
> about editing a couple of pages of the chapter leaders handbook or helping
> out with the 155 projects?

I would prefer that you would rather not belittle that by providing
the associated references is not simply "googling tweets".

Aside from my already significant contributions to OWASP listed at
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Cmlh#Contributions_to_OWASP, I am
led to believe that AvdS wanted me to update the section related to
removing commercial conflicts of interest from within Chapters -
please correct me if I am mistaken Andrew?

One would think that this contribution to the Chapter Handbook is
somehow related to the context of this thread?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich