[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Poland - New Leader

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Jun 18 04:41:10 EDT 2011

Przemyslaw,

Thank you for pushing the OWASP Poland chapter forward!
you have clearly achieved a lot looking at
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Poland

Wojciech,

Welcome!
Kate can help you out in the chapter leader administration etc, ..
Don't hesitate to call upon her, the chapters committee and assure that you
are subscribed to https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-chapters !

Kind regards,

--Seba