[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Meeting?

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Jun 18 04:34:41 EDT 2011

Christian,

As stated before: I have full confidence in the current German chapter
leaders and consider this case (if there ever was any) closed.

instead of putting energy in googling tweets: focus on positive action: how
about editing a couple of pages of the chapter leaders handbook or helping
out with the 155 projects?

--Seba