[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Meeting?

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Fri Jun 17 20:48:53 EDT 2011

Sebastien,

I would interpret
https://twitter.com/#!/i0n1c/status/79453381969711104 as it is *no*
longer an issue.

The following are related to his concerns of the German Chapter:
https://twitter.com/#!/i0n1c/status/79452325718147072
https://twitter.com/#!/i0n1c/status/79451778441158656

Also of interest to OWASP as to how it is perceived by the wider
(european) community:
https://twitter.com/#!/i0n1c/status/79447594392240128
https://twitter.com/#!/i0n1c/status/79451216794484736
https://twitter.com/#!/i0n1c/status/79450724198649856
https://twitter.com/#!/i0n1c/status/79453110858285056

I would suggest that in the best interest of OWASP that Stefan be
invited to present at the OWASP Chapter?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich