[Global_chapter_committee] ST Louis OWASP Chapter Leader

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Jun 17 13:50:25 EDT 2011

Robert, thank you for stepping up!  I have created an owasp.org email
address for you, Robert.brown at owasp.org, and have sent you the login
instructions.  I have used this email on the chapter page as well as the
administrator on the mailing list.  I have also subscribed you to the OWASP
Chapters mailing list.

I would recommend you get started by sending an introductory email to the
chapters mailing list and begin to communicate with other OWASP chapter
leaders around the world.

Thank you, again, for your efforts.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director