[Global_chapter_committee] FW: OWASP Austrian Chapter

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Jun 16 10:56:55 EDT 2011

Committee, Mathier has agreed to step up and help restart the Austrian
Chapter!  During the chapter leader's meeting at AppSec EU, one of the goals
was for each active chapter to "adopt" an inactive chapter.  Ironically,
Austria was named specifically as one chapter that has been marked as
inactive for way too long.

So, how can we help him grow this chapter?

I will take care of the logistics, email address, mailing list, etc, but
some support from the committee would help move things along.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org