[Global_chapter_committee] Meeting?

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Mon Jun 13 22:28:43 EDT 2011

We got back some information from Boris Hemkemeier which I think resolves the issue. Stefan had not been to an OWASP .de chapter meeting in over two years, and so I think we can retire the issue based upon Boris' feedback.

@Tin / Seba - could you forward Boris' e-mails as necessary to close out the loop?

thanks,
Andrew