[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Hyderabad

shalem raj gshalemraj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:29:33 EDT 2011

Hi Kate,
        Thank you for the responsibility given to me and  on behalf of OWASP
Hyderabad chapter really appreciate and thank you for the mail you sent.

This is the moment what we are waiting for years.and I want to thank Tin Zaw
for his help in replying back instantly and his great support.

Though we are continuing from past 2008 till today in hosting the sessions.
we are new to the OWASP process and procedures.In order to develop the
chapter we need your kind help and support.

I believe in OWASP and its team. Please help us in maintaining
and developing the chapter and take this further to great heights.

Regards,
Raj