[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_membership_committee] OWASP Chapter supporter

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Jul 26 23:40:02 EDT 2011

Lucas,

We have been doing this in Belgium for a couple of years and it is really
simple.

You agree upon the chapter sponsor fee with your potential sponsor and:
1) Either they pay directly with the donate button on the chapter page
2) They wire the money toward the US bank account
You can provide the sponsor with an OWASP invoice (to allign with Allison).

These funds will then be allocated to your chapter in the donation
scorecard: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donation_Scoreboard

I will send your our Belgium sponsor document you can adapt to your local
needs directly.

regards

Seba