[Global_chapter_committee] Updates to Chapter Leaders and Project Leaders on Membership Spreadsheet

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Jul 26 16:18:11 EDT 2011

I've requested an email vote from the board on the following question, as
posed by Jeff.  Hopefully, this will clarify the issue.

Since we now have a way to identify them, should active chapter and project
leaders be granted OWASP membership without charge, conferring all the
rights and privileges of the existing OWASP membership program (including
voting in elections).

Jeff - Yes

Seba -  Yes

Matt -  Yes

Eoin -  Yes

Tom - No *

Dave - No Answer (on vacation)

* Tom's Note:  We already voted on that during the last board meeting as it
pertained to the election it was approved 5 yes / 1 no  overriding the
Global Membership Committee issuing honorary  membership for what is a term
of 12 months and qualified for the 8-Aug election.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403