[Global_chapter_committee] [Global_membership_committee] Updates to Chapter Leaders and Project Leaders on Membership Spreadsheet

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Jul 26 09:42:27 EDT 2011

This vote was clear, but then was not, so I'm getting another clarification
from the board on their vote based on jeff's one item suggestion

Also, the conferencing solutions provide for recording of meetings.
Definitely a plus.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175 <tel:%28703%29%20596-5175>
mark.bristow at owasp.org

OWASP Global Conferences Committee Chair - http://is.gd/5MTvF
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://is.gd/5MTwu
AppSec DC Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org